- One Bedbug can lead to a full blown infestation.
- Reported cases have increased over 500% in the past few years.
- Bedbugs area able to live up to 18 months without a meal.
- Females lay up to 500 eggs.
- Over 60% of households have known Bedbug infestations.
- BedBug are the ultimate Fabric Hitchhiker ™
- Bedbug are parasites that feed on humans.
- Bedbugs travel via fabric material.
- Continuous monitoring is critical to protect against a potential infestation.
- Bedbugs are as flat and thin as paper.
- Bedbugs eggs are approximately 1 mm or 2 grains of salt in size.
- They can ingest up to 7 times their weight.
- Severe infestations can result in 500 bites.
Home 4 Pack
FABRIC HITCHHIKERS™ Sleep with ease with the new BuggyBeds® detection glue trap! Early detection is critical in identi .